Autism and Developmental Disorders Research Program
The Stanford Autism and Developmental Disorders Research Program would like to thank the children, as well as their parents and families, for contributing to research. The joint effort to better understand and provide therapies for developmental disorders is not possible without their past and continued involvement.
Stanford ADDRP would also like to ackowledge financial support from the following organizations:
- National Institutes of Health
- Autism Speaks
- Simons Foundation
- John and Marcia Goldman Foundation
- Stanford Bio-X
- Child Health Research Institute
- Slice Inc.
- The Teresa and Charles Michael Endowed Fund for Autism Research and Education
- The Mosbacher Family Fund for Autism Research
- PTEN Research Foundation
- The Bernard/Fung Family Fund for Autism Research at Stanford
In the News
Related Pages & Events
Save the Date: Stanford/SFASA 2020 Bay Area Adult Autism/DD Virtual Conference on Saturday, 11/7/2020 more info coming soon!
- Stanford Autism Center
- Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford
- Early Support Program for Autism
- Child Psychiatry
- Stanford Clinical Trials Directory
- Center for Interdisciplinary Brain Sciences Research
- Stanford Brain Development Project