Autism and Developmental Disorders Research Program
The Stanford Autism and Developmental Disorders Research Program would like to thank the children, as well as their parents and families, for contributing to research. The joint effort to better understand and provide therapies for developmental disorders is not possible without their past and continued involvement.
Stanford ADDRP would also like to ackowledge financial support from the following organizations:
- National Institutes of Health
- Autism Speaks
- Simons Foundation
- John and Marcia Goldman Foundation
- Stanford Bio-X
- Child Health Research Institute
- Slice Inc.
- The Teresa and Charles Michael Endowed Fund for Autism Research and Education
- The Mosbacher Family Fund for Autism Research
- PTEN Research Foundation
- The Bernard/Fung Family Fund for Autism Research at Stanford
In the News
Related Pages & Events
Save the Date! The 2021 Bay Area Adult Autism/DD Conference sponsored by the Stanford Autism Center and the Autism Society San Francisco Bay Area will be held Saturday, November 13, 2021. We will be virtual again this year! Please check our website for the agenda and registration info (coming soon).
Mindfulness Skills for Parents Online Course Click here for info.
- Stanford Autism Center
- Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford
- Early Support Program for Autism
- Child Psychiatry
- Stanford Clinical Trials Directory
- Center for Interdisciplinary Brain Sciences Research
- Stanford Brain Development Project