Application for the ARTS Program
Applications are accepted throughout the year. For applicants applying to residency or fellowship programs and the ARTS program concurrently, the application deadlines for the residency or fellowship programs take priority. Acceptance to the ARTS program does not guarantee admission to a Stanford Graduate Program. Applications must be submitted separately to the Graduate Admissions Office.
If you wish to apply, you must complete and/or submit the following materials via email:
- Application Form
- Personal Statement: Summarize your research accomplishments. Indicate the research areas you wish to pursue in the ARTS program. Discuss the basis of your interest and the role you expect research to have in your long-term career. Describe your plan of study in research (please include possible mentors, research departments, if known)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- Copies of Transcripts: Undergraduate, Graduate, Medical
- Copies of Exam Scores: GRE, MCAT, USMLE, or other applicable scores
- Reprints of Publications (if any): Copies are acceptable
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Interviews are scheduled by invitation only.