Arbor does not have a clinic-specific application. Instead, Stanford undergraduate students may indicate their preference for clinic when they apply to Cardinal Free Clinics during our regular application cycle in the Fall Quarter of each academic year. All prospective volunteers must complete an online application form; successful applicants will then be invited to interview. Accepted volunteers enroll in the 1-to-2-unit training course MED 181 during Winter Quarter, after which they commit to volunteering two shifts per quarter for a minimum of three quarters. Volunteers may apply for Steering Committee leadership roles after at least two quarters of service. Please do not enroll in MED 181/182/241/242 if you have not been accepted as a volunteer.
Please note that you must be a current Stanford undergraduate student to be eligible to volunteer at CFC. We unfortunately cannot accept volunteers on a short-term basis.
For more information about volunteer opportunities and upcoming info sessions, please visit us at club and service fairs and look out for our emails during Fall Quarter.
How to Apply
As of October 7, 2022, the 2022-2023 application cycle has started!
- Applications are due Friday, October 21st at 8 PM (Stanford email required to fill out Google form)
- RSVP to our info session happening Tuesday, October 11th at 6 PM
- Fill out this form to be added to our mailing list to receive notification of the application cycle
- Alina (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ben (email@example.com)
- Evie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Victoria (email@example.com)