Half Century Club Virtual Celebration 2022
The Stanford Medicine Alumni Association proudly hosts a virtual celebration designed to honor medical alumni and friends across multiple graduation years to celebrate those alumni who graduated more than 50 years ago. Catch up with old classmates and enjoy a presentation by this year's speaker, Robert Harrington, MD.
If you have any issues regsitering for this event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (650) 725-0526.
This event is by invitation only.
Threat vs. Opportunity: Virtual Care in a Post-COVID World
Alumni to Alumni Virtual Speaker Series
Thank you to everyone who could join us for the second installment of our Alumni to Alumni speaker series. This talk featured Ian Tong, Resident '05, Chief Medical Officer at Doctor on Demand on the topic of the rapid emergence of telemedicine in a post-covid world and how it is changing health care.
The 2020 pandemic has caused a massive acceleration in the use of virtual care. Medical adoption has skyrocketed, from 5 percent of US patients using telehealth in 2019 to 46 percent of patients now using it for healthcare visits. The market for telehealth is expected to grow seven-fold by 2025 with the potential impact to improve convenience and access to care, better patient outcomes, and a more efficient healthcare system.
2022 Upcoming Events
- 01/09/22: JP Morgan Healthcare Conference Auxillary Event - Bartlett Hall, San Francisco
- 01/29/22: Board of Governors Meeting
- 02/08/22: MD Exploring Specialties
- 02/16/22: Half Century Luncheon
- 03/09/22: Student Outreach to Alumni Resources
- 03/18/22: Match Day
- 03/29/22: Match Intern Panel
- 04/09/22: Alumni Day
- 04/15/22: Clerkship Retreat
- 04/16/22: Nurse Luncheon
- 04/23/22: Los Angeles Regional Event
- 05/07/22: Beyond the Farm
- 05/21/22: Board of Governors Meeting
- 06/02 - 06/05/22: Sierra Camp Weekend
- 06/08/22: Old Union Graduate Reception with Stanford Alumni Association
- 06/10/22: PhD Grad Finale
- 06/11/22: School of Medicine Commencement
For more information about Stanford Medicine Alumni Association events, contact our office at (650) 725-5026 or email@example.com.