This study uses student surveys to compare the effects of teaching students a new vaping prevention curriculum (You and Me, Together Vape-Free) within the Stanford Tobacco Prevention Toolkit (TPT) with teaching students using other curriculums.
All participating schools will receive training in use of the You and Me, Together Vape-Free curriculum.
- Teach a new vaping prevention curriculum (five 50-minute sessions) or conduct your existing tobacco ed curriculum while being willing to teach the Stanford TPT the following semester (Stanford will randomize you to one or the other group)
- Students will complete 2 short in-class surveys
- Educators will complete a short implementation survey
- A subset of students & teachers may participate in short interviews about the Stanford TPT curriculum
- $2000 for participating schools
- $200 for educators
- $10 gift card for each survey for participating students
- Become a partner of the Stanford Tobacco Prevention Toolkit
- You teach middle or high school students
- Willing to use the curriculum now or later
Interested in participating?
Our research team is happy to answer any questions you may have about our study. You can e-mail us or schedule a time to meet with us below!
Click here if you are unable to view the calendly!