StanfordMed LIVE: COVID-19 Booster Information
Tuesday, September 21 | 3:30-4:15 PM
Please join us for a special StanfordMed LIVE event featuring a discussion on the anticipated recommendation of COVID-19 booster shots and how Stanford Medicine is actively preparing to administer these doses.
- Alison Kerr, vice president, neuroscience and orthopedic service lines; chief administrative officer, clinical operations, Stanford Health Care (event moderator)
- Marcie Atchison, JD, senior vice president and chief human resources officer, Stanford Children's Health
- Dale Beatty, DNP, chief nurse executive, vice president, patient care services, Stanford Health Care
- Larry Katznelson, MD, associate dean of graduate medical education, professor of neurosurgery and medicine, School of Medicine
- Bonnie Maldonado, MD, senior associate dean of faculty development and diversity, professor of global health infectious diseases, and professor of pediatric infectious diseases and of epidemiology and population health, School of Medicine
- Tim Morrison, EdD, executive director, ambulatory care and service lines, Stanford Health Care
- Niraj Sehgal, MD, MPH, chief medical officer, Stanford Health Care, and senior associate dean of clinical affairs, School of Medicine
- Holly Tabor, PhD, associate professor of medicine and, by courtesy, of epidemiology and population health, School of Medicine, and associate director for clinical ethics and education, Stanford Center for Biomedical Ethics
Live captioning will be available here during the webcast.