Support Our Work
A gift to WELL for Life will support ongoing well-being research and interventions
- Advancing technology
- WELL is seeking funding to help create a WELL for Life App to increase accessibility and utilization of our resources among all populations
- WELL would like to start incorporate wearable technology in the United States to develop a digital phenotype of participants and explore associations with well-being
- Creating a bio-bank in the USA
- WELL would like to start incorporate wearable technology in the United States to develop a genetic phenotype of participants and explore associations with well-being
- By establishing a bio-bank in the United States, will be able to conduct cross-cultural comparisons with the WELL Asia sites who already have bio-banks
- Breaking down barriers
- WELL is seeking funding to continue expanding the choice of languages in which participants cann take the survey, both in the United States and globally
- Conducting interventions
- WELL doesn't want to stop at measuring well-being– we want to improve well-being through individual, community and policy interventions
- Building and retaining
-WELL is seeking funding to help continue building and retaining our registry of 4,000 USA participants, and over 15,000 global participants
To donate by mail
Enclose a letter stating: "the donation is a gift to be used for the WELL for Life Initiative"
P.O. Box 20466
Stanford, CA 94309
To donate online
Please indicate in the special instructions/other designation box that the gift is to support the WELL for Life Initiative.
If you are considering donating to WELL for Life and have any questions, contact Sandra Winter: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other questions, please contact the Medical Center Development Office.
Stanford University is a non-profit organization and gifts are tax deductible.