February 24, 2015
- Email newsletter feature for use by OCPA on ISM.
- Ability to removal masthead shadow for custom sites
- Custom links to the local footer in custom sites
- The wording of the Stan Med article profile component email link to "Email the magazine editor."
- Dynamic image service to all pages and email to request any size images dynamically
- Vertical spacing for adaptive images in myheartcounts
- Global footer link to web help removed in most themes
- Newsletter test dialog so that test submissions work
- Defect with Html Email News Page.
- Bugs with HtmlEmailImageWidth, HtmlEmailNewsPage, and HtmlEmailImage.
- CAP profile content synch defects
- Added config for credentials for Template Factory on staging and prod author instances.
- Remove image nodes only if api does not return a profile image
- Removed references to unused JS files
- Added configurable paging parameter Fixed property type issue with phoneNumbers
- Added a missing .content.xml file to the HTML Email templates
- Modified build to include a hotfix jar provide by Adobe to fix issue with Doctypes in newsletter content.
- Fixing version numbers in pom.xml files
- Updated packages/application pom file to include apps/sm/widgets in builds.
- Removed the Externalizer utility from Image and News builder components (AEM automatically externalizes URLs)
- Email newsletter functionality using drag and drop components
- CAP synchronization defects resolved
- Variety of custom design features to control style