October 7, 2014
- Twitter timeline component - embed users, lists, and custom widgets
- New layout for News Builder component.
- Clinical trials listing component with 4 different layouts - full integration with clinical trial with no code needed
- Login component for private pages (preview release)
- TypeKit font service integration (used on Stanford Medicine magazine)
- Simple banner now includes full-width caption, colors and icons in heading bar, and simplified setup dialog
- Download component now has optional force download option to override browser defaults
- Alt text now required on simple banner and a few other components
- Simple banner can now be used in homepage banner space
- Thumbnail preview on Video List Builder.
- Load performance of images uploaded directly from desktop
- Method to check for empty string on alt text
- Issue with prev/next component on Stanford Medicine magazine
- Image component margins
- Added call to explicitly flush response buffer, which should finish the response sending it to the client
- Added additional logging to better understand which urls are been 401'd by the permission checker
- Changed cap profile config to global author
- Turn production CAP sync on by default
- Changed logging to be formatted more consistently
- Wrapped profile save in try/catch so that processing continues when a profile sync fails. Also added additional logging to give more details around the failure.
- Component configuration clean up
- Refactor utility that adjusts author entered urls if needed
- Removed System.out code that was used for debugging.
- Clinical trials component
- Twitter timeline component
- Simply banner updated
- Download component updated
- Alt text requirements
- Various bug fixes