About Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
Adobe Experience Manager Websites
Drag and Drop to Design. No Software. No Code.
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a rich toolset that empowers faculty and staff to create responsive, mobile-friendly websites. For authors, AEM is a simple drag and drop content management system (CMS) — no need to code, no HTML required. The system also makes it easy to organize and share your digital assets, including images and documents.
The Advantages of AEM
- As long as you have an internet connection, AEM's browser-based editing means you may log in and edit your site anywhere with your SUNet ID
- Drag and drop components allow you to customize the layout and design a site that works with your content
- The Digital Asset Management (DAM) system integrates search with drag and drop placement of images, video, documents, CAP profiles, and Stanford Medicine news into your site
- Integration features for top social platforms make it easy to connect with your audience, including a Twitter feed component
- Multimedia embedding for videos from MediaSpace and YouTube, and podcasts
- Easy to use web form and e-mail form templates
- Automatic and related link navigation
- Easy to create news and events lists
- Sync with CAP profiles