September 29, 2015
- Versioning for CSS and JS. Invalidates the cache of end users for updates in our styles and features.
- Heading styles (H2, H3) to be consistent in text editor and heading component.
- Icons too big in small circles
- Color block component where the heading style was incorrect
- K2 page property defect that didn't allow property changes without uploading a new CSS file
- IE 8 & 9 styles where our CSS was too large to load on those browsers.
- HeroBanner bugs related to height calculation on mobile, and when height-calc is made due to the browser being resized to and from a mobile breakpoint.
- in 'page properties' in the toolkit, any changes can't confirm since the OK button throws JS error.
- med-web-bdsi-imageresource adding resource resolver to slider component
- Updated code comments in keyboardfocus.js
Improved heading spacing and consistency across all sites
Fixed major IE 8/9 rendering issue
Added versioning to styles
K2 defects resolved