April 21, 2015
- Logo generator application to generate logos for Stanford Medicine
- Special reference component to propagate navigation or content across site in K2 theme
- K2 site navigation default style
- CSS to control visibility of local navigation in K2 theme depending on media breakpoint
- RTE paragraph style for link with chevron.
- Panel builder background colors in K2
- Hotfix package provided by Adobe to improve user and group search performance.
- Allow email newsletter unsubscribe component to be removed from page
- Removed extra hover areas on McKinley nav css
- Newsletter org title can handle two lines now
- Extra bullet points in tag navigation list
- Tag-based list issues in profile builder component
- Panel component issue in Firefox
- Built out custom styles for Cancer site.
- JS bug in McKinley Style Navigation on K2 theme
- Broken output of breadcrumb headings in the dropdown menus
- Broken button styles
- CSS issues in McKinley navigation
- Not able to create a new Timeline Event Detail Page in
- Missing panel builder format image
- FB sharing not pulling in live images in banner
- Homepage news links in red box have vertical spacing issue on a few browsers
- Email image placeholder is 404 in the newsletter edit UI
- Moved over JS code that adds a class name that is required by the mckinley-navigation JS
- Added additional default styles to the breadcrumb headings in mcNav menu
- Tweaked the base McKinley navigation styles to include some default values
- Added design config needed for Logo Generator to function correctly.
- Restored the .nav-outer wrapper class for K2 / Mckinley navigation
- Made the dropdown-McKinley the default style for K2 nav component
- Fixed a bug that caused an extra closing </div> tag. It appeared that the 'hasBackground' or 'cssClass' values were getting updated in one of the JSP includes and caused the broken behavior.
- Created a separate clientlibs for McKinley Styled Dropdown Navigation
- Made setting of root of navigation configurable through edit dialog.