Providing the School's departments and organizations with powerful, easy to use tools and training to create successful digital experiences
Adobe Experience Manager Resources
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is the fully supported web platform for Stanford Medicine. AEM makes it easy to create responsive, mobile-friendly sites with drag and drop components and built-in configurations — no need to code, no HTML required.
Ask for Help
Call the Help Desk: 650-723-7192
- The name of the website in question
- The complete URL (web address) for the website or web page
- The content of error messages you are receiving
- If applicable, the AEM template (ex. Everest Main, McKinley, etc.)
- The name of the component
- Whether the problem is on the live site (anyone can see it) or the author environment (only you can see it)
- Any additional details that would help us solve the problem
Note: Departments, divisions, labs, and some administrative offices manage their own websites. If you see a content update or a broken URL, try reaching out first to the site's website manager — they appreciate the notice.
Support for Stanfordhealthcare.org
The Stanford Health Care (SHC) website is managed by their Digital Marketing team.