News & Events
The Wall Center seeks to enhance the lives of patients with pulmonary vascular disease by providing the highest level of clinical care, offering advanced training opportunities for physicians and other health care providers, and pursuing cutting-edge bench, clinical, and translational research in pulmonary hypertension (PH).
Current News and Upcoming Events
- Join the Wall Center at the 14th Annual Wellness Fair at Stanford
- Dr. Andrew Sweatt, recently awarded a 2017 American Thoracic Society Foundation/Pulmonary Hypertension Association Research Fellowship grant.
- Dr. Mark Nicolls returns to the Vera Moulton Wall Center, following a visiting professorship at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Awarded two NIH Research Project Grants (R01s), Dr. Vinicio de Jesus Perez paves the way for new pulmonary research and long-term studies into cardiovascular disease.
- Dr. Rachel Hopper joins as new faculty. Clinical Assistant Professor, Division of Pediatric Cardiology