News & Events
The Wall Center seeks to enhance the lives of patients with pulmonary vascular disease by providing the highest level of clinical care, offering advanced training opportunities for physicians and other health care providers, and pursuing cutting-edge bench, clinical, and translational research in pulmonary hypertension (PH).
Current News and Upcoming Events
- I’m Aware That I’m Rare: Vinicio A. de Jesus Perez, MD
- Stanford researchers, including Vera Moulton Wall Center Executive Director, Mark Krasnow, MD, PhD, map intricacies of lung cancer in one of their own
- Dr. Kristina Kudelko featured on 'Stars of Stanford Medicine'
- Congratulations to Dr. Roham Zamanian, Dr. Vinicio de Jesus Perez, and dedicated Wall Center clinicians, researchers and staff, for publishing in the Blue Journal as well as the American Journal of Physiology-Lung Cellular and Molecular Physiology
- Stanford-Spain form Consortium for discovery of novel genes associated with risk of PAH