Research Core Facility for TRAM Users
TASC (Translational Applications Service Center) is a SoM core facility that can be used by members of the TRAM center (as well as non-TRAM investigators) for research support, clinical sample processing, and assay development . For more detailed information about TASC services and pricing, please visit the TASC Website: http://tasc.stanford.edu/.
- Charge and Size-based Protein Separation Nano-Immuno-Assay (PeggySue platform):
- Assay development and optimization, set-up, data analysis
- Clinical Sample Processing:
- DNA/RNA/Protein isolation from tissue, cells, paraffin block sections, fine needle aspirates (FNAs)
- Cell and Tissue Culture Services:
- Culturing primary cells and cell-lines
- Assay development for detection and validation of Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs) from blood.
- Cryopreservation of Cells and Sample Banking
- Laboratory Use for Clinical Investigators
- Technical Consulting/Individual Training