SUMMA Pre-Health Conference
Li Ka Shing Center at Stanford University
The SUMMA Pre-Heath Conference is one of the oldest on the west coast, typically drawing 500 students from the Bay Area and California.
The goal of the SUMMA Conference is to increase the diversity of health professions with a focus on underrepresented minority students. It is designed to increase the number of minorities accepted into medical schools nationwide. The SUMMA Conference achieves these goals by offering a variety of workshops, presentations by key faculty and staff, mock interviews, networking with exhibitors representing medical and health profession schools from across the nation, and opportunities to meet Stanford medical students from similar backgrounds and cultures. The SUMMA Conference is truly a unique experience in which conference attendees receive an in-depth experience of what it takes to enter and succeed in medicine. The conference is ideal for premed students considering medicine as a professional career.
Registration is required and must be completed PRIOR to the conference. We often sell out, so register early! Our general registration applies to students and advisors. Exhibitor registration applies to conference exhibitors.
General Registration (Students & Advisors)
Registration is $25.00 and includes:
- Entrance to the conference
- Continental breakfast and lunch
- Conference-booklet (Premed Undergrads/Grads/PostBacs & Premed Advisors)
You will be asked to complete a brief survey during registration. Please allow 6-10 minutes for the registration process.
- Registration will close on February 12, 2016 or until sold out
- NO walk-in registration on the day of the conference
- Registration fees are non-refundable, non-transferable, and no fee waivers are permitted
- There is a maximum capacity of 500 participants
- There will be no high school participation this year
Exhibitor registration fee is $450.00
- Exhibitor fair entry
- One 5ft table and two chairs
Fees do not constitute a profit for SUMMA