Grant Preparation Resources
Stanford Research Development Office Resources
The Stanford Research Development Office has assembled a variety of resources to help School of Medicine investigators develop competitive grant applications. Here you will find resources for completing many of the required documents for your NIH grants. The types of resources you will find include:
Additional Stanford Resources
- Research Management Group
- Office of Research Administration
- Vice Provost and Dean of Research
- Biosciences Grant Writing Academy
- Route to Getting Grants Junior Faculty Seminar Series
- Engineering Research Proposal Editing
- Office of Faculty Devleopment and Diversity
- Office of Technology Licensing
- Spectrum CTSA Hub
- Medical Center Development
- Stanford libraries guide on data management plans
- Stanford Seed Funding
The Stanford Research Development Office (SRDO) assists medical school investigators coordinate and prepare grant applications for large multidisciplinary biomedical projects. It also helps early career scholars fund their first independent research projects.
This office is supported by the Dean’s office within the Stanford School of Medicine.
Comments? Please fill out our brief Feedback Survey.
If you have questions or comments, please contact the SRDO via email at email@example.com.