Study Navigator is a web-based project tracker and collaboration tool designed to streamline the management of Stanford clinical and translational research projects.
Study Navigator helps researchers:
- Request study resources such as research coordinators and nurses, clinic space, mentoring, protocol advice and core lab services
- Schedule consultations with study design experts in:
- Find study grants, collaborators and mentors
- Access study-specific budget and billing workbooks with a time-saving auto-fill feature
- Post and share meeting minutes, schedules, regulatory timelines, and other documents
- Locate a Study Facilitator to help navigate the Stanford system
Using Spectrum Child Health Resources?
Please cite the Stanford Child Health Research Institute and our NIH-NCATS-CTSA as follows: “The project described in this publication was supported by the Stanford Child Health Research Institute and the Stanford NIH-NCATS-CTSA grant #UL1 TR001085.”
Supporting Clinical Research at Stanford
Study Navigator provides Stanford investigators and research coordinators with a web-based dashboard where you can store and access all essential study information in one shared, easy-to-use interface. You can also access services in support of your projects.