Stanford Child Health Research Institute Grant & Postdoctoral Support
Please contact Spectrum Child Health Administration or 650-724-6891 with any questions.
- Two competitions are administered annually in Fall and Spring.
- Anticipate total turnaround time of 10 weeks.
- Performance period will be for 12 months.
- Recipient is required to submit a Progress Report one month after the award end date.
- CHRI will be requesting a Progress Report annually for three years after the award end date, including all abstracts, presentations, publications, and grants (applied and/or funded) resulting from the work supported by this award.
- Recipients who have not adhered to CHRI/CTSA reporting requirements are not eligible.
Please contact Spectrum Child Health Administration with any questions.
|YEAR||# of Applications||# of Awards
Using Spectrum Child Health Resources?
Please cite the Stanford Child Health Research Institute and our NIH-NCATS-CTSA as follows: “The project described in this publication was supported by the Stanford Child Health Research Institute and the Stanford NIH-NCATS-CTSA grant #UL1 TR001085.”