RESEARCHERS: Trial Recruitment Resources
IRB approval must be obtained before any recruitment or screening can take place.
The STUDY SET-UP stage includes activities that occur after the study has been designed and developed, and before you begin to enroll patients.
This stage includes activities in areas such as:
- contracts & grant proposals
- IRB approval
- research management compliance
- study budgeting & billing
- required registration of trial
Stanford University Research Compliance Office Overview
The Research Compliance Office provides important information you need to know about recruitment:
- Recruitment Guidance
- Advertisements: Appropriate Language for Recruitment Material
- Telephone Screening of Potential Subjects
Bay Area Recruitment Resources
List of recruitment resources such as Bay Area newspapers, television and radio stations.
Note that Spectrum neither promotes nor has a vested interest in any of the listings.