The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research (Spectrum), in association with the Department of Biomedical Data Science, offers a free time and scope limited consultation on study design.
Find out more about the services offered by the Department of Biomedical Data Science, including help on a grant application or study protocol (design, statistical plans, power and sample size, database design), and the Data Studio.
Discussion topics of interest
- Proposal preparation
- Hypothesis refinement
- Study design, sample size, and power
- Database design and other study operations (randomization, matching, etc.)
- Data analysis, algorithms and techniques
- Interpretation of analysis results
- Manuscript preparation
- Identification of subject matter experts for special topics
Scheduling a consultation
- Consultations are scheduled by arrangement with the Department of Biomedical Data Sciences as part of the DBDS Data Studio.
- Visit the DBDS website for a description of their services, and for information on requesting a consultation.