These resources are provided to facilitate research as part of Spectrum's core mission to accelerate the translation of basic scientific discoveries into practical solutions that improve human health through educational programs, research support, infrastructure streamlining and innovation funding.
In addition to its research programs, the Stanford Center for Biomedical Ethics provides education (such as, The Responsible Conduct of Research - RCR) and team science consultations to teams who are seeking evidence based, practical suggestions for addressing specific problems confronted by individual teams.
OCE's mission is to be a national and international leader in developing innovative models of engagement, nurturing community partnerships, and designing and implementing rigorous projects that promote health equity for diverse populations.
CTRU is the institute’s largest, research focused, ambulatory care and laboratory services group offering both adult and pediatric bedside, phlebotomy, dietary, laboratory, and biobanking services across the research community.
A central place to find forms, templates, workbooks; including relevant Stanford Health Care (SHC) and Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) documents.
OnCore® is Stanford's clinical trials management system (CTMS). OnCore helps researchers monitor recruitment, and manage and track clinical research protocols and participants. Cancer-related clinical research must be tracked through Oncore - get more information. Non-cancer clinical research - visit OnCore Resources and Login
Resources for Stanford investigators who hold INDs and IDEs, including policies and regulatory memos
These are selected core resources that are relevant to clinical and translational researchers.
Provides guidance, resources, and other information relevant to regulatory affairs.
Additional Researcher Resources
- Budget & Billing
- Cancer Clinical Trials Office (CCTO)
- Center for Innovative Study Design (CISD)
- Clinical Research Quality Office (CRQ)
- ClinicalTrials.gov Resources
- Clinical and Translational Research Services (CTRU)
- Clinical and Translational Research Services (CTRU) Boilerplate Language
- Department of Biomedical Data Science
- Dean of Research (DoResearch)
- Informatics / Research IT
- Research Management Group (RMG) Sponsored projects, grants, contracts, award management
- Stanford Biobank
- Stanford Center for Biomedical Ethics
- Stanford Research Development Office (SRDO) Grant application assistance