These resources are provided to facilitate research as part of Spectrum’s core mission to accelerate the translation of basic scientific discoveries into practical solutions that improve human health through educational programs, research support, infrastructure streamlining and innovation funding.
Provides guidance, resources, and other information relevant to your research.
A central place to find forms, templates, workbooks; including relevant Stanford Health Care (SHC) and Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) documents.
- Budget & Billing
- Drugs & Biologics | Devices Templates
- SHC & LPCH Contacts | CLIA Lab Licenses
- CTRU forms and other documents
- Requests & Requisitions Forms | Lab
- Fees | Codes | Price Lists
- Forms | Patient Registration Forms
- Research and EMR Sytems: OnCore | Epic
For clinical informatics, please go to the Research IT website.
These are selected core resources that are relevant to clinical and translational researchers.
- 16 patient bays
- 4 hospital beds
- 3 pediatric study rooms
- 2 phlebotomy rooms
- Exercise/exam room
- Research kitchen
- Sample collection lab
- 2 rooms equipped for 23-hour sleep studies
- Regulations, Policies, Resources
- Drugs & Biologics | INDs
- Devices | IDEs
- Mobile Medical Applications
- Expanded Access to Investigational Drugs and Devices | Emergency Use
- Stanford Policies, Regulatory Memos, Resources
The Stanford Research Development Office (SRDO) assists medical school investigators coordinate and prepare grant applications for large multidisciplinary biomedical projects. It also helps early career scholars fund their first independent research projects.
In addition to its research programs, the Stanford Center for Biomedical Ethics provides education (such as, The Responsible Conduct of Research - RCR) and consulation.
OnCore® is Stanford's clinical trials management system (CTMS). OnCore helps researchers monitor recruitment, and manage and track clinical research protocols and participants.
Cancer-related clinical research must be tracked through Oncore - get more information.
Non-cancer clinical research - visit OnCore Resources and Login
Stanford Research Development Office (SRDO) Grant application assistance
Research Management Group (RMG) Sponsored projects, grants, contracts, award management