Seminars and Webinars
Virtual Support Group Meeting - May 21, 2020
Narcolepsy Network will be hosting a virtual support group meeting via Zoom on Thursday, May 21 from 5:30pm PST, 8:30pm EST.
Please try to register anytime from today until one hour before meeting time. The meeting will be locked after 20 minutes.
Virtual Patient Education Day - May 30, 2020
Narcolepsy Network is announcing their new Patient Education Webinar series! Mark your calendars for Saturday, May 30 at 11am PST, 2pm EST. There is no cost to join this webinar. There will be a short 10-minute break in between each session to get up and stretch.
- Welcome - Dr. Eveline Honig and Dr. Luis Ortiz
- Psychosocial Effects of Narcolepsy in the COVID-19 Crisis - Dr. William Frye
- Medications for Narcolepsy - Dr. Luis Ortiz
- NIA (fitness class)- Sue Dambrauskas
- Cooking Demonstration - Chef Andre Royal