Virtual Program Details
We will be hosting the Stanford Healthcare ValleyCare Clinical Academy as a two-week virtual program. We are dedicated in providing a unique online series that offers a live and interactive experience. The series will include Stanford ValleyCare faculty clinicians and researchers, as well as medical and physician assistant students who will provide an inside knowledge of their rigorous and yet fulfilling journeys through medicine.
On-Campus Program details
In two weeks you will...
- learn a variety of medicine topics
- network with different medical professionals and explore medical careers
- participate in anatomy dissections
- tackle basic skills such as taking vitals and obtain a history and physical
- learn about the medical school admission process
- meet other students interested in pursuing health care degrees
Basic Daily Schedule
9:00 AM - 12 PM Morning lectures/activities/breaks
12 PM - 1 PM
1:00 PM - 3 PM Afternoon lectures/activities/breaks