PSYCHIATRY GRAND ROUNDS: "Theatrical Vignettes for Asian Parents of Teens: From Targeted Community Project to Media Sensation"
Dr. Hu will lead two theatrical vignettes performed live (with discussion afterwards) in this unique grand rounds presentation designed to raise awareness about Asian Mental Health locally and nationally. Dr. Hu and her team of Stanford psychiatrists (including trainees) perform vignettes in local schools to parents and students. They have also attracted media attention that has helped to spark conversation outside of the classroom about Asian youth mental health.
Department: Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
Contact: Romola L. Breckenridge | (650) 736-1743 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rona Hu, MD Clinical Associate Professor
- Amy Poon, MD Clinical Assistant Professor
- Steven Sust, MD Co-Chief Fellow, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Kacy Bonnet, MD PGY2 Resident
- David Carreon, MD PGY2 Resident
- Grace Lee, MD PGY1 Resident
- Grace Liu, MD PGY1 Resident