MIXED METHODS RESEARCH PROJECT:
AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP
SAVE THE DATE!
March 28-30, 2019
Stanford University, Palo Alto, California, USA
This 3-day intensive workshop was created for individuals who wish to design or analyze a mixed methods research project using qualitative and quantitative methods. Participants will complete the workshop with a personalized design and implementation plan for their projects.
John W. Creswell, PhD
Co-Director, Michigan Mixed Methods Research and Scholarship Program
Professor, Department of Family Medicine
University of Michigan
Who Should Attend:
Researchers, faculty, staff, and students motivated to design a mixed methods research project using both qualitative and quantitative methods.
What to Expect:
• Work on your mixed methods proposal, research study, or manuscript
• Improve your project with rigorous methodology using an interactive-participatory format
• Refine your project through group consultation with leading methodologists and group feedback
Requirements for Enrollment:
Participants who will benefit the most from this workshop will be actively designing, conducting, revising or analyzing a mixed methods project.
Early Registration Discount Until February 15, 2019 at 11:59 pm (PST)
$800 Students, $1000 Faculty
Discounted rates available for groups of five or more, students, and S-SPIRE faculty. Please contact Ashley Duby for discounted rates.
February 16 through March 27, 2019, flat rate
$1000 Students, $1200 Faculty
Testimonials from Mixed Methods Research 2018 Workshop Participants
North-West University, South Africa
“A high quality workshop where theory and practice come together”
~ Herman Grobler, PhD
University of Michigan, United States
“Fantastic! One of the most, actually THE most effective conferences I have been to in a long time!"
~ Gurjit Sandhu, PhD
Tyoto University, Japan
“The workshop was intensive and fantastic!”
~Taichi Hatta, MSc, Research Fellow
The Stanford Guest House
2575 Sand Hill Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Phone: 650-926-2800 Fax: 650-926-5388
The Stanford Guest House has provided a discounted rate for registrants attending the S-SPIRE Spring workshop. Discounted rates will be provided soon.
We encourage you to confirm your reservation early!
OTHER HOTEL SUGGESTIONS
- Hotel Keen, 425 High Street (off Lytton), Palo Alto, CA 94301 Phone: (650) 327-2775 Distance from workshop: 1.1 miles
- The Clement Hotel Palo Alto, 711 El Camino Real, CA 94301 Phone: (650) 322-7111 Distance from workshop: 1.1 miles
- Westin Palo Alto, 673 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, Ca 94301 Phone: (650) 321-4422 Distance from workshop: 1.1 miles
- The Epiphany Hotel, 180 Hamilton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301 Phone: (650) 666-3311 Distance from workshop: 1.3 miles
- Cardinal Hotel, 235 Hamilton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301 Phone: (650) 323-5101 Distance from workshop: 1.3 miles