RSL Trainee Council
an open group of friendly trainees that officially represents the graduate students, postdocs and research associates of the Radiological Sciences Laboratory.
Our mission is to...
- foster an environment supportive for all trainees
- enrich the training experience beyond research
- build community among all RSL members
- serve as a liaison between the trainees and the faculty
Our current projects and initiatives include...
- the RSL industry talks series
- faculty lunches
- weekly happy hour
- a mentorship program for new trainees
- planning community events
- coordinating speakers for the weekly RSL seminar series
- representing the trainees at the RSL faculty meetings
- holding biannual trainee town hall meetings
Any trainee is welcome to join the Trainee Council and we are looking for new members! We meet monthly (every second Wednesday of the month) from 11 am to noon in P080. If you would like to get involved, please stop by one of our meetings or approach one of us!