*RSL Open Rank Faculty Position: Apply Here*
Radiological Sciences Laboratory
The Radiological Sciences Laboratory (RSL) is a section of the Radiology Department that conducts research in areas of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, X-Ray, X-Ray Computed Tomography and MR-Guided Focused Ultrasound. There are twelve PhD scientists who collaborate with numerous clinicians and researchers in other departments to develop improved imaging methods for scientific, diagnostic and therapeutic applications.
The RSL is housed in several locations including the Lucas Center for Imaging, the Grant Science Building, and the Technology and Innovation Campus. Facilities include four whole-body GE MRI systems and the Lucas Service Center which offers MRI access to hundreds of researchers both inside and outside the Radiology Department, and the Zeego X-Ray Lab, which offers a C-Arm X-ray system.
- 2011 RSL Alum, Catie Chang, to give OHBM Keynote Address (11/2018)
- Award Winning Science at ISMRM (06/2018)
- ISMRM 2018 Alumni Gathering (6/2018)
- Marko Jakovljevic wins CHRI Eureka Institute Award (6/2018)
- Audrey Fan receives K99/R00 award (4/2018)
- Ningrui Li receives NSF graduate fellowship (4/2018)
- Akshay Chaudhari Receives Poster Award at 2018 NVIDIA GPU Technology Conference (3/2018)
- Ultrasound for the brain- Noninvasive Neuromodulation with Nanoparticles (11/2017)
- Steve Leung named as 2018 Siebel Scholar (11/2017)
- STANFORD RECOGNIZED AS A FOCUSED ULTRASOUND CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (07/2016)