*RSL Open Rank Faculty Position: Apply Here*
Radiological Sciences Laboratory
The Stanford Radiological Sciences Laboratory (RSL) is a research section of the Department of Radiology centered on the areas of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, X-Ray/Computed Tomography, and Ultrasound. The RSL consists of twelve faculty (PhD scientists) plus several affiliated clinicians and researchers in other departments, working in collaboration to develop improved imaging methods for scientific, diagnostic, and therapeutic applications. In addition to conducting scientific and clinical imaging research, the RSL provides education and training for several dozen graduate students and postdoctoral fellows among many science, engineering, and clinical departments.
The RSL is housed in several locations, including the Lucas Center for Imaging, the Grant Science Building, and the Stanford Research Park (3155 Porter Dr). Major equipment and facilities include four whole-body GE MRI systems (as part of the Lucas Service Center, offering MRI access to hundreds of researchers both within and outside of Radiology), and a C-Arm X-ray system (as part of the Zeego Lab).
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about our cutting-edge scientific and clinical research, and we continually seek new collaborations and new trainees--please reach out and join us!
- Akshay Chaudhari receives ISMRM Young Investigator Award (5/2019)
- ISMRM Honors 2019
- 2011 RSL Alum, Catie Chang, to give OHBM Keynote Address (11/2018)
- Marko Jakovljevic wins CHRI Eureka Institute Award (6/2018)
- Audrey Fan receives K99/R00 award (4/2018)
- Ningrui Li receives NSF graduate fellowship (4/2018)
- Akshay Chaudhari Receives Poster Award at 2018 NVIDIA GPU Technology Conference (3/2018)
- Steve Leung named as 2018 Siebel Scholar (11/2017)
- STANFORD RECOGNIZED AS A FOCUSED ULTRASOUND CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (07/2016)