Research Postdoctoral Fellowship
OCD and Related Disorders
The Rodriguez Translational Therapeutics Lab is currently accepting applications for a postdoctoral fellow position focused on OCD and related disorders. Especially sought are candidates with clinical experience in administrating assessments to patients diagnosed with mental health disorders and expertise in functional connectivity analysis of both resting and task-fMRI data. The candidate will work on current ongoing projects and development of new projects.
There is also the opportunity to jump immediately into the analysis of existing datasets, and to drive publications. Along with a deep knowledge of neuroimaging and functional connectivity analysis, familiarity with psychological concepts, cognitive affective neuroscience and/or experience with human subject data is also preferred.
Duties will also include presentation of findings at conferences and contribution to the preparation of grants.
Ph.D. or M.D./Ph.D. in a field(s) of clinical psychology or psychiatry with experience in functional neuroimaging their clinical applications.
- Clinical experience with patients diagnosed with mental health disorders.
- Experience with functional magnetic resonance imaging.
- Profound experience in statistical analysis and computational approaches. Experience with R or similar scripting environments is desirable.
- A demonstrated capacity to drive first author publications.
- A clear motivation to pursue research in OCD and related disorders and neuroimaging applied in clinical populations.
- Self-motivated with a preference for working within an inter-disciplinary, collaborative environment.
- Experience in clinical research projects.
- Demonstrated professionalism.
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter
- 3 References