The Rodriguez Lab at the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences is looking for conscientious undergraduate student research assistants who are federal work study eligible or able to take course credit for this research experience. This is a fabulous opportunity to learn about cognitive neuroscience research methods, design, and practice as well as randomized clinical trials with patients diagnosed with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and Hoarding Disorder. We are looking for research assistants who will help with filing, data entry, scanning paper files to digital copies and other administrative tasks for two clinical studies. The research assistant will be responsible for the social media presence of the lab and will work under the supervision of the Clinical Research Manager.
Outstanding attention to detail and ability to problem solve are a must. This is a part-time position. Depending on the applicant’s interest, there will also be opportunities for poster presentations and papers co-authored with other research team members.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel)
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Must be self motivated, work independently or as part of a team, able to learn new computer software quickly
- Ability to fit work in regular work hours (M-F, 9-5pm)
- Experience with data collection activities
- Only Federal Work Study (FWS) eligible students will be accepted.
- Commitment: 10-15 hours / week for 3 Quarters
- Compensation: $15/hour
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email us at: email@example.com.