Late Registration / Bib Pick-up
- Saturday, November 4th
- 11:00 - 3:00 p.m. - Fleet Feet, 859 Santa Cruz Avenue, Menlo Park
- Sunday, November 5th
- 7:30-8:30am Pre registered participants can pick-up their bibs. Come to the registration area.
- 7:30-8:30am Late registration $40 adult racer/$35 adult walker/$15 children under 12 (cash or check only - Payable to Stanford / Race Against PH).
For 2017, participants have the option to be chip timed. Those who choose to be chip timed will receive an official time and is awards eligible. Attach the chip to your shoe as instructed at check-in. Walkers will not receive a timing chip but can see their time on the clock as they cross the finish line. Children 6 and under will not be chip timed.
*2017 Update: Due to construction, the course will be modified slightly and will not be USATF certified. For the safety of others please note that bikes, scooters, skates and other self propelled devices are NOT allowed on the course. Strollers, wagons, and devices for the disabled are permitted.
Post Race Activities
Post-event activities will include refreshments, awareness booth, games, and award ceremony.
- Awards will be presented to the top 3 males and females overall and to the following age categories:
- 12 and under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 and over
- Overall awards will be determined by gun time. Age group awards will be determined by chip time.
Don't forget to "fall back" one hour the night before as daylight savings time ends on November 4th
About the Course
*2017 Update: Due to construction, the course will be modified slightly and will not be USATF certified.
This mostly flat paved 5k (3.1 mile) course runs through the heart of the beautiful Stanford Campus (USATF Certification code: CA06057RS) The race starts at PAC12 Plaza just south of Stanford University Football Stadium, winds through campus, and ends in PAC12 Plaza. There will be one water station located midway through the course. The course is well marked and timed by a professional timing company. There is no time limit to complete the course.