2019 Resident Quality Improvement/Patient Safety Symposium
The 5th Annual Resident Quality Improvement/Patient Safety Symposium is an opportunity for Stanford Healthcare and Stanford Children’s Hospital residents and fellows to share their hospital improvement and patient safety research with other trainees and faculty.
Date: Monday May 13, 2019 at 3:30-5pm
Location: SHC Atrium & Breezeway
This is held annually to showcase the quality improvement and patient safety research being done across programs at the hospital and medical school. It is also a great opportunity to interact with the institutional and quality improvement leaders here at Stanford.
We are seeking submissions for ongoing as well as completed quality improvement and patient safety oriented research projects for the upcoming poster session at the symposium. For accepted submissions we’ll have the following prizes:
- Top 10 Abstracts awarded by David Entwistle and Karen Frush ($50 gift card per award, C-I-CARE Cards for each author on the abstract)
- Awards for best multidisciplinary teamwork award and medical student poster ($50 gift card per award)
- Department with the most abstracts receive C-I-CARE Cards (recipients and the authors that have submitted an abstract receive the cards, not the entire department)
Resident/Fellow Quality Improvement/Patient Safety Symposium (QIPSS)
Mon, 5/13/2019, 3:30PM – 5:00 PM, SHC Atrium & Breezeway
We have the following key people in attendance:
- Opening Remarks with Larry Katznelson and Karen Frush
- Closing Remarks and Awards with Karen Frush and Lisa Shieh
- Judges from the quality department, nurse and physician improvement leadership, and office of the CMO and CQO