PGSP- Stanford Psy.D. Consortium
This program offers doctoral level training in clinical psychology, leading to the Psy.D. degree. The program is run jointly by Palo Alto University and the Stanford University Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. The program's emphases include:
- Science Competency: To train critically reflective, informed consumers of psychology and associated clinical sciences
- Clinical Competency: To train highly skilled clinical psychologists whose clinical practice is grounded on an informed appreciation of the scientific literature
- Cultural Competency: To train culturally competent clinical psychologists
- Collaborative Competency: To train psychologists who are proficient in psychological consultation, supervision, and multidisciplinary collaboration
- Professional Competency: To train psychologists whose conduct exemplifies the highest levels of professionalism
For more information on the program, please visit the Palo Alto University web site.