PHS Data Center
The Data Center at the Center for Population Health Sciences hosts a diverse collection of high-value data sets and partners with several data sources around the world. The Data Center offers researchers
- A central hub to efficiently access, link, visualize and analyze data from a wide variety of sources; and,
- A library of data assets to facilitate transdisciplinary population health science projects and collaboration.
Our Data Portal allows you to efficiently and responsibly explore and manipulate millions of records.
Sign up to become a PHS member and start discovering PHS data resources.
Once you have identified data of interest, you will have to meet several requirements that ensure responsible use of sensitive data. You can read more about requirements in the access section of each dataset.
Fall Quarter 2017
PHS offers office hours to assist you with questions you may have about accessing or working with our datasets.
- Mondays: 2PM – 3PM, HRP - Redwood T206 (SAS, Optum, general questions)
- Tuesdays: 4PM – 6PM, HRP - Redwood T206 (Truven, general questions)
- 10AM – 11AM, online (Access and administration)
- 1PM – 2PM, online (Alcoa, Claims)
E-mail us for dial-in or web meeting details. Locations may change.
PHS regularly organizes data trainings that will help you get familiar with our datasets. We are launching a series of data trainings to familiarize you with the new tools on our Data Portal.
- PHS Data Exploration and Cohort Building Training | Thursday, Nov 16, 2017 | 4:30-6:30pm | LKSC 319
- PHS Data Exploration and Cohort Building Training | Thursday, Nov 30, 2017 | 4-6pm | LKSC 208
- PHS Data Exploration and Cohort Building Training | Thursday, Dec 7, 2017 | 4-6pm | LKSC 319
- Truven Claims and Cohort Building Training | Thursday, Dec 14, 2017 | 4-6pm | LKSC 308