8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
7th Annual Symposium on Genomics and Personalized Medicine
Presented by the Stanford Genome Training Program in association with the Stanford Center for Genomics and Personalized Medicine
(PHS Co-Chair, Mike Snyder)
As in previous years we have a fantastic program, with two keynotes, trainee and faculty talks, and a panel discussion on Precision Health.
- 08:00 Breakfast
- 08:30 Welcome
- 08:45 Keynote I: Matt State, UCSF
- 09:45 Student and faculty talks
- 12:20 Lunch
- 13:30 Panel discussion: Precision Health: How to Implement It. Quertermous (mod), Altman, Kurian, Minor, Palaniappan
- 14:40 Student and faculty talks
- 16:00 Keynote II: Philip Awadalla, Ontario Institute for Cancer Research and U of Toronto
- 17:00 Fermented beverage and Cheese reception
Not open to the general public. Stanford community and sponsors only please.
Please register here.
Deadline: April 14, 2016