- Thursday Afternoon Didactic Meetings: 1 hour lectures covering major topics in pediatric anesthesia, simulation and board review.
- Monday Morning Grand Rounds: 1 hour lectures from Stanford anesthesiology faculty, alumni, other leading specialist throughout the hospital, as well as visiting professors and scholars from leading institutions around the world.
- Morbidity and Mortality Meetings: monthly division discussions of high-risk patients and procedures.
- Pediatric Journal Club: discussions led by fellows and/or faculty of important journal articles held every other month.
- Other: PICU/Pediatric Anesthesia simulation session
Core Rotations (13 Blocks; 4 Weeks/Block)
- Pedatric General OR
- Pediatric Cardiovascular OR
- ICU (PICU, NICU or CVICU)
- Pediatric Pain Management
- Ambulatory Pediatric Anesthesia
- Advanced Pediatric Pain Management
- Perioperative Pediatric Anesthesia (Junior Board Runner)
- Elective Rotation of Your Design