- Thursday Afternoon Didactic Meetings: 1 hour lectures covering major topics in pediatric anesthesia, simulation and board review.
- Monday Morning Grand Rounds: 1 hour lectures from Stanford anesthesiology faculty, alumni, other leading specialist throughout the hospital, as well as visiting professors and scholars from leading institutions around the world.
- Morbidity and Mortality Meetings: monthly division discussions of high-risk patients and procedures.
- Pediatric Journal Club: monthly discussions led by fellows and/or faculty of important journal articles.
- Other: annual Regional Anesthesia Workshop; PICU/Pediatric Anesthesia simulation session
Core Rotations (13 Blocks; 4 Weeks/Block)
- Pedatric General OR
- Pediatric Cardiovascular OR
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Pain Management
- Advanced Pain Management
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pulmonary Medicine
- OR Economics and Management
- TEE and Echocardiography
- PK/PD/Data Analysis
- Medical Acupuncture
- Cardiovascular Intensive Care
- Regional Anesthesia
- And dozens more…