Shout out to Patagonia for donating jackets! Border Angels distributed amongst 3 shelters and perfect timing—next week will be a cold and rainy one in Tijuana.
We had to blur the faces of the refugees to protect their identity, but I can assure you they wore great big smiles sporting brand new Patagonia jackets.
Additional Information On How To Get Involved
We have meetings first Thursday of every month from 5:30-6:30 pm in the Stanford Hospital (300 Pasteur) G330
Future Meeting Dates:
- Tuesday, 2/11
- Thursday, 3/5
- Thursday, 4/2
Directions to conference room G330
1. Enter Stanford Hospital (300 Pasteur Drive) from the main (fountain) entrance.
2. Turn left toward the gift shop in Pavilion C, then right to take the elevators to the 3rd floor.
3. When you reach the 3rd floor, turn left out of the elevator area. Walk towards the back of the hospital, towards Pavilions G & H. You will see a patient lounge area and two corridors heading further back.
4. Take the corridor on the left side - Pavilion G3. There will be a sign that designates the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
5. G330 is down corridor G3 on the RIGHT and across from a break room
If you were unable to come or you just want the slides for reference, feel free to access them here. Please note: instead of meeting minutes, you can find deliverables and information covered during the meeting in the notes of each slide.
Donate To Families At The Border
So far we have raised a total of $7,755! Thank you for donating, spreading the word, and sharing on social media
Funding in support of our work should be directed to the Lucile Packard Foundation for Children’s Health, the sole fundraising arm for Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford and the maternal and pediatric programs at Stanford University School of Medicine. One hundred percent of the tax deductible gifts will be transferred directly to the FATB fund indicated by the donor. The Foundation’s federal tax ID is 77-0440090 and mail can be sent to: Lucile Packard Foundation for Children’s Health, 400 Hamilton Avenue, Suite 340, Palo Alto, California, 94301.
Your gift will have a tremendous impact on the ability of Tijuana’s shelters and clinics to meet the demands of a growing migrant population. Thank you for partnering with us to assist our neighbors in helping refugee families at the border.