Vision: To create outstanding clinicians and leaders in children's health.
The mission of our training program is to educate physicians who will be prepared at the end of their training to become leaders in the field of pediatrics as clinicians, teachers, researchers, and advocates.
WHY CHOOSE A STANFORD PEDIATRICS RESIDENCY PROGRAM?
- Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford is ranked in all 10 specialties by the US News and World Report in 2019
- Outstanding clinical training at primary hospital, affiliated hospitals and clinics
- Diverse patient population and commitment to serve underserved populations
- Track record of resident success in fellowships, academic positions, and primary care
- Preeminent Faculty recognized as leaders in clinical care, research, and teaching
- Phenomenal mentorship with national leaders in medical education
- Supportive and inclusive program that allows residents to pursue individual career goals
- Easy access to Stanford School of Medicine and to Stanford University
- Bay Area Life with abundant opportunities to spend time outdoors
WHAT DO OUR GRADUATES DO AFTER RESIDENCY?
We have been fortunate to help residents match into top fellowship positions, superb pediatric practices, and exciting hospitalist positions across the United States and internationally.
Stanford pediatric resident becomes colleagues with a nurse who cared for him in the LPCH NICU
Total Residents (2019-2020) - 101 residents