If you are seeking services beyond what the DPSU is offering or are looking for ways to improve your own statistical knowledge, we encourage you to explore the following resources.
- Lane Medical Library Biostatistics Fast Help
- HRP 258 Statistics for Clinical Research
- Spectrum Intensive Course in Clinical Research
- UCLA IDRE What statistical analysis do I choose?
- UCSF Power and Sample Size Programs
- Penn State Statistics 415 Online Notes
- Power Calculation Tool
Statistical and Analytical Services at Stanford
- Spectrum Child Health (Study Navigator)
- Department of Statistics Free Drop-in Consulting
- Center for Biomedical Informatics Research
- Department of Medicine Quantitative Sciences Unit
- Computational Services and Bioinformatics Facility
Data Management Services at Stanford
Free Software Tutorials at Stanford