Fellows' Research Club
Bonnie Halpern-Felsher, Professor and Director of Fellowship Research and Gary Shaw, Professor and Associate Chair of Clinical Research, are bringing back Fellows’ Research Club! The club is an interactive and dynamic research seminar designed for ALL fellows in the Department of Pediatrics.
We will discuss a variety of topics including, but not limited to, identifying research mentors and scholarly projects, study design, statistics, survey development, statistical software, grant writing, research-related resources and networking, works in progress, and so on.
We hope you will join us to share your current projects and questions!
Fellows' Research Club meets twice a month on Mondays and Thursdays.
Lunch is provided!
NOTE: Many of the spring sessions will be interactive with fellows presenting their projects and questions for group discussion. We'd like fellows and post-docs to volunteer to present their work on any of the future dates marked for research/design (mid-March through May). Contact Bonnie Halpern-Felsher to volunteer for a date.
View Recorded Sessions & Access Slides/Handouts
View these and more:
- UPDATED LOCATION* Thursday, January 18 - MSOB x169 (ground floor)
- Monday, January 29 - 800 Welch Rd, FC180 Conference Room (outdoor, ground-level entrance, right side of bldg)
- Monday, February 12 - Alway, M214
- Thursday, March 1 - **NEW** MSOB x169
- Monday, March 12 - LKSC 209
- Thursday, March 29 - LKSC 130
- Monday, April 9 - LKSC 130
- Monday, April 23 - LKSC 308
- Thursday, May 24 - LKSC 209