Fellows' Research Club
Bonnie Halpern-Felsher, Professor and Director of Fellowship Research and Gary Shaw, Professor and Associate Chair of Clinical Research, are bringing back Fellows’ Research Club! The club is an interactive and dynamic research seminar designed for ALL fellows in the Department of Pediatrics.
We will discuss a variety of topics including, but not limited to, identifying research mentors and scholarly projects, study design, statistics, survey development, statistical software, grant writing, research-related resources and networking, works in progress, and so on. We hope you will join us!
Fellows' Research Club will meet twice a month on alternating Mondays and Thursdays.
Lunch will be provided!
View Recorded Sessions & Access Slides/Handouts
View these and more:
- Monday, September 18 - LPCH, 3 East Conference Room (third-floor)
- Thursday, October 12 - Stanford Hospital, G330 (third-floor)
- Thursday, October 26 - Alway, M218 (second-floor)
- Monday, November 6 - Alway, M218 (second-floor)
- Thursday, November 16 - LKSC 304/305 (third-floor)
- Monday, December 4 - LKSC 304/305 (third-floor)
- Thursday, December 14 - Alway, M106 (first-floor)