Friday, October 18, 2019
Abstract and Poster Submissions
You may use an existing poster but it must follow these two requirements:
- The existing poster cannot exceed 4'x 6' feet in size to fit within the poster boards present at the retreat.
- The poster must have been created for a research project conducted at Stanford University.
If you need to build a poster from scratch you can download the correct size Powerpoint template files here:
If you would like help building or designing you poster, please contact Norm Cyr (email@example.com) for help. He will gladly help you with your poster design.
Poster Printing for the Retreat
Note: you must be registered for the retreat first, in order to submit a poster.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
- Name your file in this format: "FIRST NAME-LAST NAME_2019-RETREAT_v01.ppt"
- You may Upload your file here or email your file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your file has been submitted, a quality check will be done and a "soft proof" (pdf) will be sent to you for approval.
- Once you approve the soft proof your poster will be printed.
- All posters printed in L206 will be available at the day of the event.
- On the day of the event go to the sign in table to retrieve your poster.
- You will be responsible for hanging your poster on the posterboard assigned to you.
- Relax and enjoy the Retreat!