You may use an existing poster but it must follow these two requirements:
- The existing poster cannot exceed 4'x 6' feet in size to fit within the poster boards present at the retreat.
- The poster must have been created for a research project conducted at Stanford University.
If you need to build a poster from scratch you can download the correct size Powerpoint template files here:
If you would like help building or designing you poster, please contact Norm Cyr (firstname.lastname@example.org) for help. He will gladly help you with your poster design.
POster Printing for the retreat
If you would like to have your poster printed in L206, please submit your poster file by September 24th.
Note: you must be registered for the retreat first, in order to submit a poster.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
- Name your file in this format: "FIRST NAME_LAST NAME_2018 RETREAT_v01.ppt"
- You may Upload your file here or email your file to email@example.com.
- Once your file has been submitted, a quality check will be done and a "soft proof" (pdf) will be sent to you for approval.
- Once you approve the soft proof your poster will be printed.
- All posters printed in L206 will be available at the day of the event.
- On the day of the event go to the sign in table to retrieve your poster.
- You will be responsible for hanging your poster on the posterboard assigned to you.
- Relax and enjoy the Retreat!
Thank you and good luck,