Based on over a decade of experience, the most common reasons people contact us are listed below. Please consider following these links to get answers to your questions on this website.
- Northern California Parkinson's Support Group Meetings
- Guest Speakers at Northern California Parkinson's Support Group Meetings (list not maintained during pandemic)
- Northern California Parkinson's Exercise Classes
- Upcoming Parkinson's Webinars
- Southern California Parkinson's Resources
- Newly-Diagnosed Resources
- Being added to our email list(s)
If you live in Northern or Central California and you still need to contact us, please use the following form. If you live outside this area, please contact the American Parkinson Disease Association.
Given that this is not a secured communication channel, please do not provide any personal health information or other confidential personal information in your communication to us.
If you can't use the form, you can leave a voicemail message for us at the Stanford University School of Medicine at 650-724-6090.
Note! During the time of covid, we aren't going to the office to check our postal mail. However, our mailing address is:
APDA Information & Referral Center
Stanford University Medical Center
300 Pasteur Drive, Room H-3144, MC 5235
Stanford, CA 94305-5235
Coordinator - Robin Riddle