Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
- Postdoctoral Fellowships in Interdisciplinary Research Training in Pain and/or Substance Use Disorders - T32 Program (NIH T32 supported)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Research and Research Associate Positions in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) in Pain Research
- Postdoctoral Fellowship and Research Associate Positions in Neuroimaging in Pain Research
Clinical Research Coordinator Associate
This position is located in Denver, Colorado and will include travel to sites within the Greater Denver Area (study sites include Aurora, CO).
Stanford University, Department of Anesthesiology, Pain & Perioperative Medicine, Division of Pain Medicine is seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator Associate (CRCA) to perform duties related to the coordination of a large multi-site clinical research study. The study, Comparative Effectiveness of Pain Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Chronic Pain Self-Management within the Context of Opioid Reduction, is a patient-centered study that encourages patient interest and willingness to actively and collaboratively reduce opioid use and test two well-established behavioral intervention pain treatments.
Undergraduate Research Assistant Positions
- Our application for fall 2019 is open.
- The Stanford Systems Neuroscience and Pain Lab (SNAPL) is looking for dedicated, motivated undergraduate students to help with studies looking at pain from multiple angles, with projects involving patient interaction as well as analyzing brain and spine scans.
- Students of all majors are encouraged to apply.
- Given that this is a student application, we will only consider those who will be enrolled students during the period in which they will be working for the lab.
- You can learn more about the type of research we are conducting here