Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
- Postdoctoral Fellowships in Interdisciplinary Research Training in Pain and/or Substance Use Disorders - T32 Program (NIH T32 supported)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Research and Research Associate Positions in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) in Pain Research
- Postdoctoral Fellowship and Research Associate Positions in Neuroimaging in Pain Research
There are currently no staff positions available.
Undergraduate Research Assistant Positions
- Our application for spring 2020 is open.
- The Stanford Systems Neuroscience and Pain Lab (SNAPL) is looking for dedicated, motivated undergraduate students to help with studies looking at pain from multiple angles, with projects involving patient interaction as well as analyzing brain and spine scans.
- Students of all majors are encouraged to apply.
- Given that this is a student application, we will only consider those who will be enrolled students during the period in which they will be working for the lab.
- You can learn more about the type of research we are conducting here