Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
- Postdoctoral Fellowships in Interdisciplinary Research Training in Pain and/or Substance Use Disorders - T32 Program(NIH T32 supported)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Research and Research Associate Positions in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation(TMS) in Pain Research
- Postdoctoral Fellowship and Research Associate Positions in Neuroimaging in Pain Research
Part-Time Clinical Research Coordinator
Core duties of this position are:
- Redcap management
- Phone screen
- Patient consent acquisition
- Emotional-regulation patient-task training
- Scanning assistant
- Patient compensation tracking
- Working with Medoc equipment.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Undergraduate Research Assistant Positions
Our application for Winter 2019 is open.
The Stanford Systems Neuroscience and Pain Lab (SNAPL) is looking for dedicated and motivated undergraduate students to help with studies looking at pain from multiple angles. Projects involve patient interaction as well as analyzing brain and spine scans.
Students of all majors are encouraged to apply.
Given that this is a student application, we will only consider those who will be enrolled students during the period in which they will be working for the lab.