Pain and Decision Making Study
Seeking individuals to participate in a single-session behavioral study that will help us understand the relationship between pain and decision-making.
- Attend a single 1.5-2 hour study
- Compensated $20 per hour
- Potential extra rewards based on performance in decision-making task
- Eligibility requirements include any person who:
Is between the ages of 21 - 65 years old
- Is a native English speaker
- Is Either: (a) have good physical and mental health; or (b) have chronic low-back pain
If you think you may be eligible, please complete the confidential 10 minute screening survey. A coordinator will contact you if you appear eligible.