Public Transportation Directions
- Take Caltrain to the Palo Alto, University Avenue stop. For Schedules, Maps, and Fare information please refer to http://www.caltrain.com/schedule.html
- Take the “Line X” Marguerite shuttle from the Palo Alto Caltrain stop
- Get off at on Via Ortega at the Cypress Lot across the street from Y2E2
- Wait at the bus stop across the street (Y2E2 stop) for the 1050A Shuttle
- Take the 1050A shuttle to our lab at 1070 Arastradero Road
- The shuttle will drop you off at the front of the building; however Suite 200 is located in the back of the building
Our office is located at 1070 Arastradero Road, Palo Alto, Ca 94304. We are NOT located on Stanford’s main campus or at the Hospital.
- From 101: Take the San Antonio Rd Exit. Follow San Antonio Road heading West through Palo Alto. Turn Right on East Charleston Road. Once Charleston Road crosses El Camino Real, it becomes Arastradero Road. Continue on Arastradero Road. 1070 Arastradero will be on your Right – immediately past the small vineyard.
- From 280 North: Take exit 20 toward Page Mill Rd toward Arastradero Rd/Palo Alto. Turn right onto Deer Creek Rd. Turn left onto Arastradero Rd. 1070 Arastradero is located on the left side of the street.
- From 280 South: Take exit 20 toward Page Mill Rd – following the signs for Veterans Hospital/Palo Alto and head east on Page Mill Rd. After about half a mile, keep left at the fork and follow signs for Arastradero Rd E/Veterans Hospital – merge onto Arastradero Rd. 1070 Arastradero is located on the left side of the street.
- From El Camino Real North or South: Turn west on Arastradero Rd. 1070 Arastradero will be on the right side of the street – immediately past the small vineyard.
Parking is at the BACK of the building. Our office suite is immediately to the right when you enter the lobby.