Innovation in Eye Care, Research & Education
Support teaching, research, and patient care.
• Adult Strabismus
• Cataracts and Intraocular Lenses
• Comprehensive Ophthalmology and Optometry
• Corneal and External Eye Diseases
• Eye Laser
• Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Orbital Oncology
> Ophthalmic Pathology
• Pediatric Ophthalmology
• Retinal and Macular Diseases and Surgery
At Ophthalmic Pathology, tissue from your eye or adnexa is examined by a pathologist for tumorous or non-tumorous diseases, including eye and peri-ocular tissue conditions. We also offer consultation and second opinions on pathologic diagnoses.
Byers Eye Institute at Stanford
2452 Watson Court
Palo Alto, CA 94303