Audiology and Hearing Devices
We provide comprehensive audiology services for a wide variety of complicated hearing and vestibular problems. Complete diagnostic services are available that include all behavioral and physiological measures related to the hearing organs, including the most advanced auditory evoked potentials and vestibular function measures.
Comprehensive dispensing services are available for all hearing aids and assistive listening devices including the most advanced digital hearing aids. A special emphasis is placed on providing the most advanced technologies to address communication problems caused by any type of hearing problem.
Make an Appointment
Stanford Ear Institute
2452 Watson Court
Palo Alto, CA 94303
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
What is an Audiologist?
Clinical audiologists are academically trained, licensed and certified healthcare professionals who measure and evaluate a person's ability to hear, and specialize in the treatment of hearing disorders.
- Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf, Inc.
- American Tinnitus Association
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Better Hearing Institute (BHI)
- California Telephone Access Program
- E-a-r Hearing Conservation
- Hearing Loss Association of America
- Hearing Loss Association of America Peninsula Chapter
- National Information Center on Deafness Gallaudet University
- Virtual Tour of the Ear
- Walk 4 Hearing